Tuesday, June 29, 2010

C4K2

Hand and Footprints by Kids
This week I commented on Britney's Blog. She had just started up, but her blog was quite interesting. I decided to comment on a post she wrote about Guy Fawkes. She told this fabulous story about him. I commented, telling her I was commenting for this class and that she did an excellent job. I told her I learned a great deal about Guy Fawkes by reading this story and I was excited she gave me a chance to give my opinion. The story was about how people wanted to kill the King and Queen of England to make England Catholic again. I told her, i didn't know about her, but I would much rather do anything but fight, so I thought they should have resolved it some other way. I was excited I got to give her feedback on this. You can visit her blog by clicking here

1 comment: