Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blog Post 10

This video on PLNs, I have already watched. When we had to start working on our PLN, it was there to look at and help us. I watched it very carefully because at first I had no idea what I was going to put on my PLN. I went to Symbaloo.com, just like she did, and that is where I am organizing all my things. This website is very useful. When making my PLN, I was very confused on where to go or how to do it. This video helps a lot. It really doesn't matter what is on it, because it is YOURS! Comparing this video to my PLN is easy because I am using the same site. I don't have near as much stuff on mine as she did, but I'm getting there slowly, but surely.


This video was inspiring in a way. It makes me think of what I have or am trying to accomplish in life. "Was I better than yesterday?". I think this is a question we could live by every day. People are always trying to make a difference and change the world. If you always try to be better than you were yesterday, I think you are on a pretty good track. My sentence...hmm. This is a tough one. Saying we need a sentence in life really makes you think. What have I done that is "sentence" worthy? At first, when I watched this video, he was talking about presidents. When he started showing ordinary people, he said that anyone can have a sentence. That made me think harder. A sentence doesn't have to be what you have accomplished, but what you will accomplish. So, my sentence is:
I am a big dreamer with little connections, but I am willing to try anything to change this world.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post about the 7th grade student PLN. I also took a look at your group project on Smartboard, it was great. your blog post was good keep up the good work. I am a big dreamer as well and try everything in my power to make sure i fulfill my dream. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are using Symbaloo. Remember, your PLN could also include physical places, documents or publications, people you call on or colaborate with in person, etc. It does not all have to be online.

    I like your sentence. It shows that your determined to make a difference. Excellent! SS

    ReplyDelete