Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blog Post 11

Ms. Cassidy's class was inspiring. The kids were so excited to be doing things hands on like that. In my classroom, I definitely want to have a class blog. I want my kids to be able to put online what they have learned in class. Of course, I will tell the parents about it first so if they want, they can make one as well. I also want to have blog to keep the parents updated with everything we are doing in the classroom. On a blog, there are infinite possibilities. I want to have my students post about books, math, or anything they learned what so ever. We can even put videos on blogs to show people how much they have learned. I feel like my students, just like the kids in this video, would love to get feedback. I feel like a part of me being a teacher would be to comment and give them positive reinforcement along with their family and friends. I loved that this video showed the actual kids doing the actual work. I loved seeing how excited they were to be learning with technology. I plan on using a few aspects of this video. Blogs can be a very important part of a classroom. Videos and SmartBoards are good to use as well. I think in this day and age, we have to use technology, so we might as well get used to it. I'm very excited for the day I can use these things in my classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, plan on having a class blog. It will help he students who miss class keep up as well the parents keep up with what we re doing in class. The only limit on a class blog, or any blog for that matter, in the limit we put on it our self.

    ReplyDelete